I like to brew wine; It's only a hobby but I'm obsessed!
This is the place to be if you want to see what another brewer is up to or want some encouragement to start or diversify. I've posted heaps of recipes (clicky) and 2 wine-making vids (here for wine made from cartons of juice blog / youtube, and here for Blackberry wine on the pulp blog / youtube).
If you're new here then do explore, take this link for tips about where to find what you're interested in.


Thursday 27 January 2011

Green Tea & Ginger 2011

I've got my first brew of 2011 started, 5 gallons of Green Tea & Ginger. I'll post the recipe and method and a few piccies soon, very likely tomorrow so don't go far! It's basically the same recipe as for last year's brew. This time the gravity is a little lower 1091 vs 1095. I didn't note which green tea I used last time but this time I did. It's probably not the same tea as last year, but it is Sencha. Also bought smoked green tea for the next brew, probably 3 gallons.

Come back soon for all the details

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Counters
Lamps Plus Lighting