I like to brew wine; It's only a hobby but I'm obsessed!
This is the place to be if you want to see what another brewer is up to or want some encouragement to start or diversify. I've posted heaps of recipes (clicky) and 2 wine-making vids (here for wine made from cartons of juice blog / youtube, and here for Blackberry wine on the pulp blog / youtube).
If you're new here then do explore, take this link for tips about where to find what you're interested in.


Monday 11 April 2011

A little Update

Just been clearing out the brewery. It's also the office and spare bedroom. It's recently turned into that room that everything gets dumped into when a general house tidy is happening ... piles of paper, magazines, tools etc etc all over the place. Anyway, now its cleared up a bit so that i do some brewing stuff. In the next couple of days I plan to:


Thats only 4 gallons, and I have a glut of empty bottles that are filling up spaces around the house, so I need to find more wine to bottle (and then drink), sometimes life as an obsessed amateur brewer is so hard! But that's not all that needs attention so I'll also


So I very much hope to have a newsy update in the next few days, with pictures, and i'm sure tasting notes too. Then I really must start a couple more big brews, 4-5 gallons each if I'm to stay on target for 50 gallons this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Counters
Lamps Plus Lighting