I like to brew wine; It's only a hobby but I'm obsessed!
This is the place to be if you want to see what another brewer is up to or want some encouragement to start or diversify. I've posted heaps of recipes (clicky) and 2 wine-making vids (here for wine made from cartons of juice blog / youtube, and here for Blackberry wine on the pulp blog / youtube).
If you're new here then do explore, take this link for tips about where to find what you're interested in.


Friday 1 April 2011

Muscat Acidity ... the story con't

So it's been a couple of weeks since the wine was put outside to feel frosts and hopefully drop some crystals of tartaric acid. However the hopes didn't materialise, so next step is to add a little cream of Tartar to try and seed the crystalisation. I'll let you know how it goes. This is still keeping interventions gentle, which is what I prefer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Counters
Lamps Plus Lighting