I like to brew wine; It's only a hobby but I'm obsessed!
This is the place to be if you want to see what another brewer is up to or want some encouragement to start or diversify. I've posted heaps of recipes (clicky) and 2 wine-making vids (here for wine made from cartons of juice blog / youtube, and here for Blackberry wine on the pulp blog / youtube).
If you're new here then do explore, take this link for tips about where to find what you're interested in.


Tuesday 2 November 2010

Racking Again

I'm hopeful that in between other things I can do some racking and bottling over the next few days. Last night I started with 3 gallons of Elderflower wine. This batch the one made traditionally, that is to say not a quickie brew. Should be ready to drink in the near future. Which is a good thing as I need empty DJs now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Counters
Lamps Plus Lighting