I like to brew wine; It's only a hobby but I'm obsessed!
This is the place to be if you want to see what another brewer is up to or want some encouragement to start or diversify. I've posted heaps of recipes (clicky) and 2 wine-making vids (here for wine made from cartons of juice blog / youtube, and here for Blackberry wine on the pulp blog / youtube).
If you're new here then do explore, take this link for tips about where to find what you're interested in.


Saturday 5 June 2010

One Day at a Time

So it's been one of those days that I was thinking ahead about last time I blogged.

I just finished bottling for the night, one gallon each of;
  • Pineapple quickie wine
  • Pomegranate blush (quickie wine too)
  • Tanglefoot
  • Green Tea & Ginger
and that's a good enough excuse for a piccie



    So bottled stocks look good again, wine racks will be full, enough DJ's are now empty for a big Elderflower wine brew. And I bought 5 litres each of apple juice and white grape juice. This is going to be the base of up to 5 gallons of a quickie elderflower wine.

    Another day I'll do some racking and stabilising, another day soon! And also maybe some more bottling as I have a dozen empties and a couple more DJ's that are ready .... rose petal being the most tempting to try.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Counters
    Lamps Plus Lighting