I like to brew wine; It's only a hobby but I'm obsessed!
This is the place to be if you want to see what another brewer is up to or want some encouragement to start or diversify. I've posted heaps of recipes (clicky) and 2 wine-making vids (here for wine made from cartons of juice blog / youtube, and here for Blackberry wine on the pulp blog / youtube).
If you're new here then do explore, take this link for tips about where to find what you're interested in.


Saturday 11 September 2010

Bottling Done

Woohoo, got my bum into gear and bottled 2 gallons of Blueberry & Cranberry Wine. Jolly nice it is too. Best of the quickies I have made so far. Unlike the pineapple it doesn't give me a bad head, and unlike the pomegranate (which is delicious) it was ready quickly.



As you can see there was a bit of a bottle shortage so its a motley collection of glass and plastic in various sizes. Not really much of a problem as this is wine to consumed soon. So we'll start with the part full bottle and then the plastic bottles which leaves about 5 proper, full-sized, corked, wine bottles which will be laid down on the wine rack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Counters
Lamps Plus Lighting