I like to brew wine; It's only a hobby but I'm obsessed!
This is the place to be if you want to see what another brewer is up to or want some encouragement to start or diversify. I've posted heaps of recipes (clicky) and 2 wine-making vids (here for wine made from cartons of juice blog / youtube, and here for Blackberry wine on the pulp blog / youtube).
If you're new here then do explore, take this link for tips about where to find what you're interested in.


Thursday 23 September 2010

Drinking Tonight

Tonight's homebrew reflections are mostly about opening a bottle of Tanglefoot '09. It's so good it just makes me want to shout it from the rooftops. But I would still urge novices to give it a wide berth for some time as anything but utter attention on the 'snips will lead to disappointment.

On the more boring stuff ... I've been agitating DJ's of blackberry wine to degas them. It's almost done now, funny old thing sitting yourself down every time you pass the "brewery" - for 10 mins or so - shaking big bottles. The highlight of the day was definately the drinking  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Counters
Lamps Plus Lighting