I like to brew wine; It's only a hobby but I'm obsessed!
This is the place to be if you want to see what another brewer is up to or want some encouragement to start or diversify. I've posted heaps of recipes (clicky) and 2 wine-making vids (here for wine made from cartons of juice blog / youtube, and here for Blackberry wine on the pulp blog / youtube).
If you're new here then do explore, take this link for tips about where to find what you're interested in.


Monday 24 May 2010

Sometimes you just tidy up

and today was such a day, tidying up the room that I call the brewery, and washing bottles, DJ's and siphon tubes. Still it's all good preparation for what I hope will be bountiful elderflower wine brewing soon. And it was made fun by sharing a bottle of Green Tea & Ginger wine with my better half.

Even tho I say it myself, this is a cracking wine. One of the best I make, and what a great decision to make 5 gallons of it, still 4 Gallons left ... woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Counters
Lamps Plus Lighting