I like to brew wine; It's only a hobby but I'm obsessed!
This is the place to be if you want to see what another brewer is up to or want some encouragement to start or diversify. I've posted heaps of recipes (clicky) and 2 wine-making vids (here for wine made from cartons of juice blog / youtube, and here for Blackberry wine on the pulp blog / youtube).
If you're new here then do explore, take this link for tips about where to find what you're interested in.


Friday 21 May 2010

Time Passes

Tonight I'm thinking, hey I haven't written in the blog for some time. So tonights ramble is that I'm enjoying some pomegranate juice wine (made form cartons of juice). It was great to go to the wine rack when I felt like a nightcap, and not have to take an age wondering which wine I can pull out for a quaff without denting the "cellar" of good stuff.

So, it's a very decent plonk, and I'm glad I made it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Counters
Lamps Plus Lighting