I like to brew wine; It's only a hobby but I'm obsessed!
This is the place to be if you want to see what another brewer is up to or want some encouragement to start or diversify. I've posted heaps of recipes (clicky) and 2 wine-making vids (here for wine made from cartons of juice blog / youtube, and here for Blackberry wine on the pulp blog / youtube).
If you're new here then do explore, take this link for tips about where to find what you're interested in.


Tuesday 10 August 2010

More Than Taking Piccies

Today I spent a fair amount of time getting the kitchen organised for doing some brewing stuff with the Blackberry Wine. Then I went and checked my notes and saw that I needed to leave it another 24 hours steeping. So I just threw in some Pectolase, stirred it in and covered the wine up again. Which meant I had an evening "off". So I recorded some clips for vid I'm making for this type of wine (pulp fermentation).

Prior to that I picked some blackberries from the bramble we're cultivating in the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Counters
Lamps Plus Lighting